|FANTASIA AS WAWEL
2005 GENERAL ARRANGEMENT PLAN
|[HOME] [LINKS] [HENGIST] [HORSA] [VORTIGERN] [INDEX PAGES: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z]|
|Click below to return to the Fantasia & Fiesta main menu|
1. Nightclub. Installed by GA Ferries in 2004, this space (as opposed to the identically circular space beneath) had always previously been out of passenger use.
2. Freight driver's restaurant. Previously the upper level of the Horizon Lounge (originally the Motorist's Haven).
3. New cabins (starboard of the centreline). Installed by Polferries in 2004/5 in the space previously occupied by the Routemaster (Ro-Ro drivers) restaurant forward and Club Lounge (previously Stena Business Class and originally the Travellers Lounge) astern.
4. Cinema/conference room. Using the seats installed by GA Ferries in 2004 (when it became a reclining seat lounge), Polferries have rearranged the space for its new use. Under P&O and Stena this was a video games area, but originally was the Rock Box disco.
5. Cabins (port of the centreline). Polferries have slightly rearranged the existing cabins; retained originally by Sealink for use by truck drivers, these were latterly used by crew as part of the Live on Board arrangements.
6. Nightclub entry lounge. Originally the port half of the Rock Box, this was later sectioned off for crew use under Stena and P&O.
7. Outside deck. The awnings and fixed plastic chairs installed by GA Ferries were removed by Polferries. The original wooden bench seating has not been returned although it can still be found repositioned in places around the other outside decks.
8. Mariner's Brasserie. Formerly Langan's under P&O, only the name has changed.
9. Self-service restaurant. Previously the lower level of the Horizon Lounge.
10. New Cabins. Installed by Polferries in the area of the old International Food Court servery and eating areas.
11. Main Lobby and staircase.
12. Shop. Rearranged by Polferries and somewhat larger than the small shop on the starboard side of this space which was retained by GA Ferries when the large original shopping centre was otherwise converted to reclining seats in 2004.
13. New cabins. Installed by Polferries in the area of the old shopping centre (latterly a large reclining seat lounge with GA).
14. Silverstones Sports Bar. Largely unchanged from its P&O Stena incarnation.
15. Reclining seats. Making use of some of the seating displaced from (13) above, a pair of small reclining seat areas were installed by Polferries in the aft corners of Silverstones.